Monday, December 28, 2009

Cervical Spine Herniated Disk Attn: MD And Medical Professionals; Advice For Spinal Condition, Please?

Attn: MD and Medical Professionals; advice for spinal condition, please? - cervical spine herniated disk

At 38 I have serious disk tegere entire backbone in two slices at the bottom of the spine near the fusion of cervical vertebrae and intervertebral disc degeneration, herniated disc, herniated disk, and several others. I have a severe peripheral neuropathy, and saw a neurosurgeion and said he thought I was a candidate for an operation was good. I'm dying of pain and my career as a writer and journalist, was arrested. I live alone and have difficulty sitting for too long with pain. I'm desperate for someone to say that I am a little more than my doctor, pain management and hospice. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment