Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rowan University New Jersey New Jersey State Schools - Will They Accept Me?

New Jersey State Schools - Will they accept me? - rowan university new jersey

My average is very low ... I had to move over 10 times, 6 times in Korea, and 4-fold by NJ -> CA -> New Jersey -> New Jersey)

My average is 2.0 (Freshman to Junior, 2.5) weighted
But in my new school I'm in AP Phyics B, Precalculus, so I of A and B.

Can I go to college for 4 years?
My SA is on this Saturday and another in November.

I am interested in these schools:

Rowan University
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Rutgers
The College of New Jersey
Drexel Universeity

I really had little to curriculur extra, because I had constantly in motion, and my grades were not incosistencies curricula.

I was in French Club, Club Community Service and Palaeontology, I make a website for my school football team, scouts, and church services are homeless, and I work for a web design company, which was presented by my teacher

I have a recommendation from my professorto school, now I have Questionnare higher, I'm something like a resume, you can give with their professors and my student advisers, and wait for their approval and response.

I have no hope for the university? I am not stupid and foolish, I know what is happening around me, and very political and really care about my future, I would like at a university for 4 years in power.

When you send an e-mail or chat, please send me an e-mail
hkseo100@comcast.net

or IM me on AIM icalledinsick
hkseo100@comcast.net or IM me on MSN
or IM me on Yahoo Answers mgs4ftw@yahoo.com

1 comment:

mariko m said...

mgs4ftw is the easiest way to find the coordinates of a student. You can view the details of the universities in New Jersey can be found here. http://www.collegereviewed.com/New-Jerse ... Students always know what is better than outside, because they spend so much time on campus.

Post a Comment