Thursday, November 19, 2009

Frozen Shoulder Aloe Vera Frozen Shoulder?

Frozen shoulder? - frozen shoulder aloe vera

I had an accident on my mountain bike that I was very heavy on my shoulder, I x-rayed and the doctor, gettin in two different views about what should be the complete care of my shoulder very painful, but did not say disclocated his party or some, He put his arm in a sling and rest, while others say to keep moving to avoid a frozen shoulder. What should I do? also what frozen shoulder?

1 comment:

kally_ stewart said...

frozen shoulder is an inflammation of the tendons and the capsule of connective tissue or mild inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the blade. If the blade does not move because of pain or discomfort, the problem will be exacerbated. The best way is to physiotherapy exercises, turned the tables on a slowly rotating building each period of half an hour of exercise. Heat the cream or deep baths or hot showers to help if you have a shower head directly stimulates the painful area shower for the movement of blood and stimulates the muscles, you can also try eucalyptus oil, rosemary, rub the painful area. small doses

Post a Comment