Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sinus Colloidal Silver Has Anyone Else Had Success In Taking Colloidal Silver For Sinus Infections?

Has anyone else had success in taking colloidal silver for sinus infections? - sinus colloidal silver

I suffer every year for infections of the sinuses that up to 1.5 months with the symptoms of death after taking antibiotics from my doctor. January '09, if I still wanted a sinus c. I I said, money and thought, what the hell. worth a try. A friend gave me something far shows that it has provided 40 ppm. He has my Full Blown sinus infection in about 5 days. The mind, it was a sinus Full Blown. The other day I felt a cough from his nose and squirted me with an atomizer with C. money all day. Twice in each nostril, about 4 times in total during the day. The throat spray. The next day ... nothing. No itching, sore throat or stuffy nose. Moreover, since the beginning of the year I had not taken drugs for the treatment of allergies. I use Zyrtec. Usually taken daily during this time of year. Now be used anyway. I am skeptical, very large. He told me about this for years and went in one ear and on the other. Only when my own research and discovered that it is atibiotic.
The way in which we see on YouTube, the blue ... Upon completion of the money, there is no doubt that taking stupid amounts of money. If you go to the pharmacy and take cough syrup cons ... Did you drink the whole bottle or more? Sounds like it would be.

5 comments:

Sariana said...

Hello, colloidal silver is good, but not all. It would be wise if it is elected on a curative approach, not just the symptoms.
I recommend that you cut, or at least reduce, dairy products, such as in the construction industry mucus. Instead, try soy and rice milk (my favorite, I think) too much soy. Avoid cigarettes, but only exacerbates the problem.
In general, avoid processed foods. Some additives cause sinus problems, among other problems. Also reducing or eliminating sugar.

The berries, Goji berries are not only delicious, but they are full of antioxidants and other goodies. A Nice replacement for sugary sweets:)

The components:
Probiotics (Higher Nature is very good) to a healthy immune system and strengthen the digestive system, vitamin C is also strengthen the immune system (the clothes, the toxins from the body), vitamin E is a wonderful antioxidant, and finally must have the European Food Safety Authority but make sure that it is of good quality.

If you really need medication, visit your health food store. It homeopathic stockpathetic appeal, and that will advise you on your type of allergy.
I recommend the reflexology or Reiki treatments for allergy sufferers. Give it a go, you will notice a difference probably soon.

I am dipl. Holistic health practitioner, so that anyone reading this message I can answer your questions and comments here on http://wholisticmagicalworld.ning.com/

A great time!

Sariana

. said...

it was a lady who for some time and money, Turner ... Its crazy to find this information in Ripley Believe it or not.

Alakina said...

I have many years of colloidal silver (we), and is one of the products in our medicine cabinet. We have no objections to their use, however, unless, of course, like any medicine, it works better in some respects and for some, better than I others.But absolutely no desire to be without it, EVER! We all small spray bottle with us when we are away from home and use it for small (and often very large!) Treat wounds and hands for germs, especially after buying n Anywhere. Yes, I think, the guy who gave the blue was an idiot, but after what I saw and heard, there are lots of big fruit on the market. At least he did it only for themselves ....... Good luck, it looks like you're on the right track. Consult a book titled "Never Get Sick Again by Raymond Francis is really an amazing book, very pragmatic. It is a book I plan to always have on my shelf, and I will be copies to all the people I care about give!

trenardy said...

The man who took the blue Youtube has a long history for many years and a lot more than the recommended daily intake. He drank about five cups a day!

Compare this with the recommended dose in my shop from the bottle a tablespoon per day.

So, if you buy a reputable brand and keep the dose is good.

For questions, that would be better to see an Ayurvedic doctor to learn and use a Neti pot.

Many people have said that their problems with the sinuses disappeared completely from the daily use of a Neti Pot.

Allergies and colds in winter are also prohibited, with the neti pot daily.

It is also the complete renunciation of all dairy products - milk, cheese, cream, butter, etc. ..

In the milk added to resolve your problems in an attempt to questions and sinus allergies.

.

trenardy said...

The man who took the blue Youtube has a long history for many years and a lot more than the recommended daily intake. He drank about five cups a day!

Compare this with the recommended dose in my shop from the bottle a tablespoon per day.

So, if you buy a reputable brand and keep the dose is good.

For questions, that would be better to see an Ayurvedic doctor to learn and use a Neti pot.

Many people have said that their problems with the sinuses disappeared completely from the daily use of a Neti Pot.

Allergies and colds in winter are also prohibited, with the neti pot daily.

It is also the complete renunciation of all dairy products - milk, cheese, cream, butter, etc. ..

In the milk added to resolve your problems in an attempt to questions and sinus allergies.

.

Post a Comment