Monday, November 16, 2009

South Park Watch Fishsticks I Need Some Help Figuring Out What This Comment Means From A South Park Episode.?

I need some help figuring out what this comment means from a South Park episode.? - south park watch fishsticks

Recently, I saw the episode "Fishsticks and saw the scene where Kyle Craig is to Cartman, that should'nt take any credit for the joke that Jimmy has arrived and the response was declared back to Kyle Craig:" Yes. And it would be a wagon wheel. "What is this comment: I have tried to resolve for some time, but I'm still is skeptical. I apperciate if someone can help me. Thank you.

4 comments:

Red Ibanez said...

I think it is just another way of saying this is easier said than done.

Senator Padme Amidala Skywalker said...

Craig noted that Kyle was simply not Leave It Alone B / C Cartman has his way, and it was useless to fight for it. I do not know Fishsticks on the way! Cartman tries credited. Craig does not want drama. Remember, too, would not go with them to Peru? Craig loves all the "normal". I think he said something like that in the pandemic of Part 1 or 2

A3 said...

Cartman: If morality had refused to take credit for the joke, but he has no morals, as he is credit.

If Craig had wheels were a car, but no wheels, so it is not a car.

Donie J said...

I do not know, I thought the same thing

Post a Comment