Monday, January 11, 2010

Colorado Social Security Lawyer Did An Illegal Use My Social Security Number To Get A Job? Or Is This An Error?

Did an Illegal use my Social Security number to get a job? Or is this an error? - colorado social security lawyer

I received a W2 in the mail for a company that had never heard before, in Kansas. It's my social security number, even though the information on the lists of taxes, benefits, etc.

I live in Colorado and Kansas do not work or any other company in Kansas.

What should I do?
Is this a problem of the government or somthing?
My credit report looks good, do not believe that my identity has been stolen.
Why should I work my social security number?
I worked Combine information from the tax for the W2 from my work and this place before?
Is there a special way to combine / file taxes for two W2?
What happens when you only the W2, where I worked in Colorado? I will be tested by the money of the W2 of Kansas, said he won?

This is my first year doing taxes, so I need some advice. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment