Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mobile Phones For Hearing Impaired Can Someone Please Recommend A Suitable Mobile Phone For The Hearing Impaired?

Can someone please recommend a suitable mobile phone for the hearing impaired? - mobile phones for hearing impaired

Hearring But I still rejected with a phone with a very strong contrlole.I know very little about mobile phones, but I was with an old Nokia, which already have like broken.I extensive research done on the other phone, but ask someone confused.If it that I have a very good size (for incoming calls) I would be very grateful to get to.

2 comments:

valerie p said...

It would be better if you speak with a representative of your phone so you know exactly what to fit.

valerie p said...

It would be better if you speak with a representative of your phone so you know exactly what to fit.

Post a Comment