Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Tell If A Scorpio Man Likes You Tell Me Your Story On A Scorpio Man...?

Tell me your story on a Scorpio Man...? - how to tell if a scorpio man likes you

In his personal experience, what are the best and worst with the scorpion. Mine is not what is called the proverbial good man, but he has this sensibility that is inexplicable. If there is anything, it is withdrawn. I like how his mind works. Their competitiveness. He loves a challenge for me, this is a ram, is an important turning point. And when people say that Scorpios are all about sex, are totally irrelevant. In fact, they are very selective in who they sleep. Tell me a little of their own stories.

3 comments:

roses said...

Well, I met and he is fine. so good at times and is a passionate and sexy and I think I also remember Say. like it so far

kmkbabie said...

I am a fish on a scorpion, and boy than a month left and said he had no other, because I used to sex. : (So, the worst since I fell in love with him. Soooo sad ....

lexandraa G said...

I am a Scorpio but myslef one day, but dam HOT --
hes even thought that my ex hes soo hot
I went with him

Post a Comment