Thursday, February 25, 2010

Red Spots On Tongue Sick I Have The Worst Sore Throat Ever But No Fever, No White Spots. What Do I Have?

I have the worst sore throat ever but no fever, no white spots. what do i have? - red spots on tongue sick

I started feeling sick last night on Monday with a sore throat, mild fever rose to 101 I had a headache, chills and fatigue. The fever broke out Tuesday night. Thursday I felt better and not go to the doctor. He made a quick test which proved negative. He said that the lymph nodes very swollen and thought that I might have mono, but the test would be useful if I had to return enough time for the symptoms to a positive test. I said it again next week if he felt better. On Saturday, my ear filled with fluid. I had horrible pain and actually lost some hearing in the ear. My headache, sore throat and fatigue remained. On Monday I went to the doctor. He sent me a mono test which proved negative. My white blood cell10700, which I think is a bit high.
I do not feel better and my sore throat, if anything, is getting worse. I have no fever, no white spots, no obvious red spots. The almonds perhaps no fans. My lymph nodes are still felt great. I really hurts to talk and move his tongue. It feels almost like the back of the roof of the mouth which is painful. My book every time you swallow your head. I am very tired, but I do not think is a shame that fatigue usually is not married. Any ideas on diagnosis? Was I too early to mono test?
Today the day is 9 and never had a virus so long ... Any help is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment