Monday, February 22, 2010

Yak Red And Blue Wheells What Is The Best Way For Me To Train Range In Runescape (i'm 91) Besides Using Red Chins. I Want 99 ?

What is the best way for me to train range in runescape (i'm 91) besides using red chins. I want 99 ? - yak red and blue wheells

I would like to Position 99, 91 ATM
Plz do not tell me to draw blue, cuz I think it's bad XP
Some other methods of training that we already know that they bloodvelds huge fire and black demons, avianses, caged ogres, dragons, black, metal, drag, yaks and Hellhounds.
Plz tell me how much XP per hour, I think, and when I go to make money. I say they lose about 3.5 million, but I can not spend more money if I fall.

Here, the equipment that we have used to train me (cheap) is

Rowing: Saradomin Hood 7 Range Bonus
Body: Black Bodies Hide
Cape: Ava Accumulator
Legs: black mask CHAPS
Weapons: knife made of bronze, iron knives, Rune Cross (with ammunition watever), mage short (bronze - Myth arrows)
Shield against the dragon from the dragon melee defenseSign, or attending a short unsuccessful
Boots: The boots snake skin
Ring: the life and prosperity
Gloves: Gloves of truck
Ammy: Glory

Need help possible, please

No comments:

Post a Comment